ok right now my madre is watching something on tv with some carazy dramatic like violin music! lol...it made me giggle! But other than that...Today was bad, well not really but kinda. ok so i'll list the bad things that happend OK
1.(lastnight) Timi called me late at night when i was like 1/2 asleep and she told me we had pictures tomorrow (today) and i didnt do anything to my hair so today is was nasty
2. Forgot my brush to tame this beast on my head
3. Found out i didnt have pictures
4. failed my vocab test
5. had practice and had a horrible time dancing in puddles and getting my shoes and feet all wet
6. Hurt myself in like 12 different spots of my body during dance...now i can barely walk on my right leg bc it feels like i pulled some muscle in my calf, hurt my back doing all this crazy shit and now i cant bend that so i walk like a mentally retarded person.
7. Drove home from practice and as i pulled into the driveway, stepped out of my car, got my dance bag and started to look for all of my notebooks and books, started feaking out bc they werent in my car and i couldnt remember what i did with them and then GASP i remembered i left them sitting in the hallway by the dance room!!!! UGH
SOOO other than that i did see that special person a few times today...oo la la...which always makes me happy, of course. I had a DECCA meeting today which was kinda fun/boring lol. I forgot i had plans to go off with lauren and i felt so bad. Oh my lord yesterday was soo funny during lunch. Me, kayli, and kaitlyn all went off to B-King and we had to HALL ASS to my car because it was raining poodles and kittens! yeah kayli and kaitlyn were laughing at me for bc i was running like as fast as i could in a skirt bc i didnt want to get wet! and they were just like jogging like little princesses in spring time! LMAO! and then when we finally reached the vehicle we were panting and breathing sooo hard like we havnt ran in like 10 years lol..and all of are makeup was Fed up lol. THEN when we got back to the parking lot some hicks pulled up next to us and they seriously had grass in there car!!! like all this grass for no reason!! so we came up that they were going to feed their horses...and thats why they stocked up on grass and put it in their trunk. Its the only reasonable explanation! haha! And i just dont understand WHY it is sooo windy?? from some hurricane? its insane and picture day is tomorrow for me and the wind just messes my hair up and the whole outfit...BLAH! wow this is a long ass update so ill keep it short and sweet (like me!! haha riiight) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Lyrics for the Night:
...The year is ninety-four, in my trunk is raw
In my rearview mirror is the motherfuckin law
Got 2 choices y'all, pull over the car or (hmm)
bounce on the Devil, put the pedal to the floor
And i aint tryin to see no highway chase with Jake
Plus i got a few dollars, i can fight the case
So I, pull over to the side of the road
"Son do you know why Im stopping you for?"
Cause Im young and Im black and my hat's real low
Or do i look like a mindreader sir? I dont know
Am i under arrest of should i guess some mo'?
"well you was doing fity-five in the fity-four;
license and registration and step out of the car-
are you carryin a weapon on you? I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of shit, all my papers legit
"Well do you mind if i look around the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked, so is the trunk is the back
And i know my rights, so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Arent you sharp as a tack! You should try out for the lawyer or something, somebody important or somethin"
Child I aint passes the bar, but i know a little bit
Enough that you wont illegally search my shit!
"Well we'll see how smart you are when the canine comes"
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one - HIT ME!